Easy Collagen Boba
TIME: 3 MINUTES
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
YIELDS: 1 S’MORE
Best Boba S’more Recipe Using An Oven
This easy s’more recipe is so delicious and can be quickly made using an oven and microwave. The soft, chewy texture of the collagen boba adds a fun texture to the mildly sweet dark chocolate, creamy toasted marshmallow creme, and crunchy graham cracker used in traditional s’mores. It will have you wanting s’more.
What’s great about our boba s’more recipe is that it does not require an open flame and can be prepared using just an oven and microwave.
Easy Dessert Recipe
Do you like your desserts made quick, and fast? Then, you’ll love this boba s’mores recipe. Our s’mores recipe was developed to be easy and ready to eat in 3-minutes using simple ingredients. This recipe is great for when you’re busy, want to quickly satisfy your dessert craving, or want to add some fun to your dessert.
How to Make Instant Boba
There are two ways to make Jiffy Boba’s instant collagen boba. Learn how to make instant collagen boba using a microwave or stovetop. We recommended the microwave method since your boba can be made in less time, though some prefer the stovetop method’s flavor and texture. If you’d like to pair a drink with your boba s’more, try this assam boba tea.
S'mores Boba Directions
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat the oven to broil at 500 F
- Line graham cracker with dark chocolate
- Top the graham cracker covered with the dark chocolate with a thick layer of marshmallow creme.
- Place the graham cracker on an aluminum lined baking sheet and broil for 1 minute at 500 F or until the marshmallow creme is golden brown. Be careful to monitor the marshmallow creme while baking to make sure it does not burn.
- While the s'more is cooking, prepare the collagen boba. Tear off the top of the instant boba pack and microwave for 30 seconds. The boba should be soft.
- Assemble Collagen Boba S'mores. Top the s'more with instant collagen boba. Then, place a graham cracker on top. Enjoy!
- If you don't have a oven, you can make the s'mores without toasting the marshmallow creme and chocolate.
- When the boba is done cooking, it should be soft and chewy. Because each microwave is different, you may need to cook the boba for additional time. Microwave in 5 second increments until desired consistency is reached.
Gourmet Boba S’mores Ideas
- Strawberry Boba S’mores: Add Freshly Sliced Strawberries on top of the toasted marshmallow fluff before topping with boba.
- Biscoff Boba S’mores: Spread a layer of Biscoff butter on a graham cracker before placing chocolate pieces and marshmallow fluff on top of the s’more. Alternatively, use a biscoff cookie instead of graham crackers for your s’more
- Peanut Butter Banana Boba S’mores: Spread a layer of peanut butter on the graham cracker. Then add slices of banana before following the boba s’mores directions
- Matcha Boba S’mores: Use matcha marshmallows instead of the marshmallow creme for the boba s’mores recipe or add a little bit of matcha powder to the marshmallow creme before making the boba s’mores.